We may change this policy from time to time at our discretion so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you are satisfied with any changes. By accessing our website or otherwise using our services, you are agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
What Information Do We Collect?
StakerDao, Inc. ("Staker", "we" or "us") collects (a) the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, (b) aggregate information concerning what pages users access or visit, (c) information volunteered by the user (such as survey information and/or site registrations) and (d) information related to your use of the site and the services (e.g. voting, opinion related information), including IP address, geographic location, and date and time of your request.
How Do We Use the Information?
Staker uses collected information for the following purposes:
- To fulfill a contract or take steps linked to a contract such as processing your registration on our website or sending you information about changes to our terms or policies;
- Where you give us consent: such as (a) where you ask us to send marketing information to you via a medium where we need your consent; (b) where you give us consent to place cookies and to use similar technologies; and (c) on other occasions where we ask you for consent, for a purpose which we explain at that time.
- Where we are legally required to do so. We may also provide access to your personally identifiable information when legally required to do so, to cooperate with police investigations or other legal proceedings, to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website, to limit our legal liability and protect our rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of visitors of the website or the public. In those instances, the information is provided only for that purpose.
- Our website uses third party cookies from Google Analytics for Display Advertisers, including Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting - this gives us insight into behavior information relating to visitor age, gender, and interests on an anonymous and aggregate level. This will help us to understand browsing behavior to give you a better experience while visiting our sites.
How Do We Share Your Information?
We do not share or sell your personal data to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- We provide such information to third parties who have entered into non-disclosure agreements with us.
Cookies and Web Beacons
With cookies, the information that we collect and share is anonymous and not personally identifiable. It does not contain your name, address, telephone number, or email address.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics data collection with the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
You may also wish to refer to this website for additional information about disabling cookies from your browser: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
Staker uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Staker. Staker owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Staker application.
We take precautions to ensure the security of your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee that hackers or unauthorized personnel may not gain access to your personal information despite our efforts. You should note that in using the Staker service, your information will travel over the Internet and through third party infrastructures which are not under our control.
Retention of Your Personal Information
Information about you that is no longer necessary and relevant to provide our services may be de-identified and aggregated with other non-personal data to provide insights which are commercially valuable to Staker, such as statistics related to the use of Staker’s website.
By using the DRoute.Capital service(s), you are representing that you are at least 18 years old.
Consent to Worldwide Transfer and Processing of Personal Information
EU and EEA Users’ Rights
If you are habitually located in the European Union or European Economic Area, you have the right to access, rectify, download or erase your information, as well as the right to restrict and object to certain processing of your information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited circumstances. We generally describe these rights below:
You have the right to access your personal data and, if necessary, have it amended or deleted or restricted. In certain instances you may have the right to the portability of your data. You can also ask us to not send marketing communications and not to use your personal data when/if we carry out profiling for direct marketing purposes. You can opt out of receiving email newsletters and other marketing communications by following the opt-out instructions provided to you in those emails. Transactional account messages will be unaffected if you opt-out from marketing communications.
Should you wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority, although we hope that we can assist with any queries or concerns you may have about our use of your personal data.
Your California Privacy Rights
California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us, once per calendar year, information about the customer information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year. To obtain this information, please email us at www.stakerdao.com with the subject line "Request for California Privacy Information"; we will send you a reply e-mail containing the requested information. Not all information sharing is covered by the California "Shine the Light" requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.
California Do Not Track (DNT): Because there is currently no industry or legal standard for recognizing or honoring DNT, we do not currently respond to DNT signals.
Staker may periodically update this policy. We may notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a notice on our website so please check back occasionally to ensure that you agree with the changes. If you do not, do not use the website or its services.